Are you passionate about managing company's procurement activities and supporting stakeholders in their purchasing projects? We are now looking for a driven, experienced (or eager to become one) and business oriented Purchasing specialist with strong skills and focus on results and with responsibility to manage purchases!
With us, you have the opportunity to:
Manage daily purchasing projects and processes, incl. but not limited to market research, defining the tactics, preparing and conducting RFI/ RFP/ RFQs and suggesting an actions in a proactive manner, communication with suppliers on procurement matters, participating in choosing the best product and/or service supplier for Bank, negotiating contracts etc.
- Conduct low and medium complexity purchasing projects;
- Support Purchase Project Manager on high complexity purchasing projects (e.g. Baltic), if necessary;
- Make sure that every purchasing activity and process is compliant with Banks internal regulations;
- Advice/ consult stakeholders on purchasing process related topics;
- Support/ consult stakeholders on contract registration in Swedbank contract management system;
- Prepare all needed documentation and reports for and from purchasing activities and processes;
- Suggest and support improvement of purchasing processes and systems.
What you need in this role:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree (or currently acquiring) in a related field, or a great reason for not having one;
- The successful previous experience in operational purchasing or sales, project manager role will be considered as advantage;
- Commercial and strategic perspective on the tasks;
- Good communication (written and oral) and teamwork skills
- Good presenting skills;
- Project management and negotiation skills;
- Very good knowledge of Lithuanian and English, both verbal and written;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects in a fast-paced environment and deliver results;
- Problem solving – ability to take initiative to solve upcoming problems, “can do” attitude;
- Well-developed skills in MS office (e.g. Excel).
"Join our team and ...
Be a part of an international team of professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging projects and focusing on analysis and business driven purchasing that will substantially contribute to value creation. In your role as Purchasing specialist you will work closely together with your team colleagues and with managers and specialists as well as managers and experts within the Business. We believe in freedom under responsibility and foresee that you work independently, but also as part of a team where everyone shall feel involved. Our team is the community where we share knowledge and where you always shall feel confident where you can discuss and solve problems and challenges together. If you are interested, use this chance to become a part of our team!" Irina Gavrilova/ Group cross-country Purchase Manager, your future leader.
We look forward to receiving your application in English by 16.04.2023
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 1600 – 2000 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here
Swedbank does not discriminate against anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.
* * *
- Darbo sritis
- Finansai ir analizė
- Nuotolinė būsena
- Hibridinis nuotolinis
Darbo aplinka ir vidinė kultūra
Mūsų organizacija – tai apie 15 000 kolegų, dirbančių 4 šalyse – Švedijoje, Estijoje, Latvijoje ir Lietuvoje.
Mums svarbu dirbti visiems kartu. Mokydamiesi vieni iš kitų, semdamiesi įkvėpimo, vadovaudamiesi mūsų vertybėmis – atvirumu, paprastumu ir rūpestingumu, pasiekiame geriausių rezultatų.
Mes tikime įvairove bei lygybe – tiek klientus, tiek kolegas sutinkame vienodai pagarbiai.
Kviečiame sužinoti daugiau apie mus
Apie Swedbank Lithuania
Didžiuojamės, kad esame reikšminga finansų sistemos dalis ir atliekame svarbų vaidmenį vietos bendruomenėse, kuriose vykdome savo veiklą.
Atlikdami savo darbą Swedbank grupėje, mes palaikome glaudžius ryšius su 7,3 milijono mūsų privačių ir 600 000 verslo klientų. Mūsų siekis – padėti žmonėms taupyti ateities gerovei.
Kasdien dirbame tam, kad padėtume žmonėms, verslui ir visuomenei augti, kurdami tvarią ekonomiką.
Įkeliama prašymo forma